Tri Dosha Facial
To prepare for the Ayurvedic Facial experience; bring a list of beauty products you are presently using, and; arrange for a wash or shower and blow dry due to the large amount of oil used in the scalp treatment.
If you want to leave the oil in the hair, bring a hairpin or hat. If you have dandruff or blemishes, bring your own hairbrush.
For The Vata Face
This rejuvenating therapy addresses: aging, dryness, dehydration, stressed and tired skin, using a blend of herbal masques and essential oils from India. The skin is cleansed and toned with 3 types of rejuvenating massage, including Marma therapy for scalp, neck and shoulders.
For The Pitta Face
This purifying therapy treats toxicity, redness and sensitivity. The skin is purged using cooling and cleansing herbal formulas from India. The face is cleaned, toned and detoxified. This treatment is especially good for psoriasis, excema, rosasia, acne, and hyper-sensitivity.
For The Kapha Face
This deluxe therapy addresses the symptoms of both Vata and Pitta faces. This customized experience is for combination skin. The face is cleansed, toned, steamed, extracted, stimulated, calmed, cooled, purified, and rejuvenated.
- 1 hour – $125
- 12% gratuity will be added all services
The Rituals for Rejuvenation Ayurvedic Facial
The Ayurvedic Facial except using Andrea’s own Rituals Skincare line, uniquely customized for your individual experience and type. This ceremony is designed to take you into an inner journey of awareness and full rejuvenation. Experience a sacred Ritual similar to the Royal treatment experienced by the Maharajas and their Queens.
This package uses products from Andrea’s Rituals Skincare product line.
- Consultation a mind and body assessment
- Emotional release what are you “facing” in your life
- Marma Therapy for face, neck, shoulders and scalp
- Nabi Therapy abdominal massage
- Herbal Sinus Steam
- Abhyanga Massage of the back and arms
- Total Body Guna Therapy – a pressure point and rocking technique for Emotional balance
- Rejuvenation mini Shirodhara – A warm flowing stream of oils pouring over the Third Eye For Deep Yoga Nidra
- 1.5 hours – $150 – further includes Indian Head Massage
- 15% gratuity will be added all services
Ayurveda Student Clinic Facials
- 1 hour – $50
- 15% gratuity will be added all service