This workshop is Module two of the full Ayurveda Spa Specialist Program. It is a three-day intensive program followed by 20 hours of case studies.
Prerequisite: Indian Head Massage Training suggested
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Discover your Elemental Nature, exploring the different Mind and Body types, The Doshas and the Gunas
- Learn Ayurveda Lifestyle Rituals
- Introduction to Vedic psychosomatic interpretation of the Face
- The Emotions and The Face
- The Chakras and their effects on the skin body and soul
- Understanding the Three Ayurvedic Faces, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, Learn customization of essential oils, herbs, and natural organic foods used to create masques and exfoliants
- Introduction to Rituals Ayurveda Botanical skincare and Rituals of Scent natural Dosha and Chakra balancing perfumes, The Art of Blending masques,exfoliants and facial oils
- The Ayurveda Facial Demonstration
- The Ayurveda Facial workshop
- Learn The Ayurveda Facial Detoxification Massage Sequence
- East Indian Facial Cleansing Procedures
- Introduction to The Nabi Treatment (abdominal massage techniques for deep emotional healing)
- Tri-Doshic Guna Therapy (Chakra alignment work)
- Introduction to Crystal and Gemstone therapy for the Face and Body
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Vata
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Pitta
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Kapha
- Tri-Doshic Marma Therapy for the Face, Neck, Scalp and Shoulders.
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage of the arms and hands
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Seated back massage sequence
- The Ayurveda Facial Workshop continues
- Introduction to the Aura
- The Aura Chakra Clearing treatment
- The Ayurvedic lunch experience
- Closing Meditations
Ayurveda Facial manuals, charts, and product supplies will be provided. A Certificate of Completion from The Andrea Olivera Centre for Ayurveda the Mother of Healing will be issued after the completion of 20 case studies. Homework assignments and a reading list will be given.
Registration and Info, call Andrea: 416-504-6049
$100 non-refundable deposit required.