A favorite with Andrea’s celebrity clientele, Abhyshek facilitates spiritual refinement, emotional clearings, physical healing and lifestyle transitions utilizing the power of the goddess. It begins with mantras, prayers and offerings followed by a Shamanic journey, divination, aromatic oils, music, NDT™ as precursors to a full nourishment of your skin and body head to toe. The day includes a also nourishing herbal teas, an Ayurvedic vegetarian meal and snacks. Your retreat includes:
- Opening invocations: Mantras and songs
- Arati: Spiritual prayers and offerings of the ingredients to be used in the service. This strengthens their potency while charging the ingredients with specific energy for a variety of needs.
- Meditations and Visualizations: Selected journeys for grounding, peace, and inspiration.
- Elemental focus: A shamanic journey evoking the Great Maha Bhutas (Elements): Ether, Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
- Casting of the rice: Divination art to strengthen the direction of your physical, emotional and spiritual energies.
- Guidance from the Goddess oracle: A Daughters of the Moon tarot deck is consulted with Goddess pendulums and mertis. This is fertile ground for Gaia support and insight. It could be Saraswati, goddess of art, music, knowledge and beauty who reveals the secrets of creativity, rejuvenation and self-care secrets. A more fiery goddess would be Kali, who promotes cleansing, detoxification and internal revolution through love and care.
- Customized preparation of herbs, aromatic oils, foods, elements, gemstones, and crystals.
- Applied Kinesiology: To unlock hidden blocks in the body.
- Mother Earth Science Therapy: for detoxification, restoration and rejuvenation.
- Shirodhara: The final stage of the water element therapy.
- Spectrum Attunement (Gemstones and crystal balancing): This is applied directly over the 7 gateways of consciousness (chakras) in a variety of patterns. Spectrum Attunement brings in the earth element for grounding, stability and centering.
- Vedic Jyotish Astrology
- Karma Emotional Release and New Decision Therapy – NDT™ for enhance mind/body cellular detoxification.
- Ayurveda Rituals Facial
- Abhyanga – The Ayurvedic Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- The Ayurvedic Taste Experience: A simple snack to nourish the soul. (Vata taste: sweet, sour, salty. Beverage is hot. Pitta taste: sweet, bitter, astringent. Beverage is cold. Kapha taste: spicy, full. Beverage is warm.
Price: 4.5 hours – $550 + HST