Perform the three rituals that follow for optimum assessment of needs and prescribed self-care practice. Determine which element is predominant by reading your pulse in the morning (your Ayurveda Spa Specialist will demonstrate techniques).
Once the predominant element is identified, use the prescribed rituals for balancing. Familiarize yourself with all prescriptions to add value to your Rituals tool kit.
Morning Self Care Ritual
- Cleanse skin using Tri-Dosha Balancing Cleanser. Rinse off
- Spray on Liquid Nectar
- Apply Vata Masque adding two Tbls of Avocado, leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off
- Spray Liquid Nectar
- Apply a generous amount of Rejuvenation Serum to face and neck
- Apply a generous amount of Renewal Cream (Follow with Sunblock)
- Massage body and scalp with Vata Scalp and Body Formula using MTM*
- Rituals of Scent perfume best for Vata balance are Dharma and Ganesha. Spray body and hair (void during Pregnancy)
Vata Night Ritual
- Cleanse the face and neck with Balancing Cleanser
- Spray Liquid Nectar and let sink into skin
- Apply a generous amount of Rejuvenation Serum using the Marma Therapy Sequence
- Massage in Renewal Cream
- Apply Lotus Eyes Eye Cream
Vata Additional Rituals
- Mix 2 tbspn. mashed avacado with 1/2 tsp. of Vata Herbal Masque
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse
- Follow with Liquid Nectar
* MTM (Marma Therapy Massage) is a facial massage technique that is used in conjunction with our products to exfoliate your skin and relax your mind. You can find the technique outlined here.